In the digital age, there are many ways of doing things. Online world gives us endless opportunities in many fields to work and study in our own terms, with more freedom.
Yoga teacher training is no exception to this rule. We can choose between completing courses either online or offline. The outcome of the choice depends on our preferences, but sometimes choosing a suitable option comes from weighing pros and cons and then arriving to the decision.
To make it easy for our clients choose their preferred way of completing yoga teacher training courses, we thought about listing and comparing pros and cons of both online and offline teacher training courses.
Let’s get to the business, shall we?
Offline Yoga Teacher Training
- You learn from a human being who you can follow and ask questions in case you do not understand something or are stuck on some position. A teacher in front of you will also make sure you are doing everything right and if you need help, will immediately provide it for you.
- Also, studying to become a teacher by learning in a studio will give you a possibility to talk to the instructor after the class and clear up some complex issues should they arise.
- If you decide to complete yoga teacher training offline, you adhere to the rules. For example, go to classes as scheduled, no matter how tired you might be or how little free time you might have left. Sometimes all you need is to create your own schedule, which, face-to-face training does not guarantee.
- Offline training does not always grant you with as much privacy as you want to have. If you are not feeling like your best self in a moment, you have to still show up and perform at a desired level. There is nothing wrong with not being your 100% self from time to time. We are all human after all and need well-deserved breaks, but doing a mandatory routine should not affect your well-being.
Online Yoga Teacher Training
- Completing training online allows you to take your studies wherever you are. The whole world is at your feet waiting for you to grow as a professional yoga teacher. If you have a laptop and internet connection, you are good to go. Just find a cozy place with no distractions.
- Online course in yoga teacher training can save you significant amount of money, which you can use to either spend however you wish or invest in more advanced yoga teacher training courses and develop professionally and personally.
- If time is of the essence for you, than online yoga teacher training is exactly what the doctor ordered. You can create and manage your own schedule. Study at your own pace, complete the training in accordance with your schedule and get your money’s worth.
- People who need people might find online training too detached from human interaction. There is nobody else to ask for feedback and you are left to your own devices (figuratively and literally). You might not know if you are doing something wrong or right and there is nobody else around to ask for a second opinion.
If you want to complete yoga teacher training courses online, visit our webpage and sign up to start your training from November 1st. If you have any questions, contact us through Facebook and Instagram channels or send us an email at info(at)yomad.academy(dot)com
Sign up directly to YOMAD ACADEMY online teacher training by clicking the picture below: