HEREBY I ACKNOWLEDGE that I have voluntarily applied to participate in the RECONNECT Retreat as indicated by the registration form I have signed and agree to the Terms & Conditions Retreat.
I am aware that medical services or facilities may not be readily available or accessible during some of the time that I am participating in the trip. I agree that YOMAD Academy, Sabine Steenaerts and Kathrin Seidl, and their principals, guides, and agents are not liable for the adequacy or availability of any equipment or supplies that may be provided in conjunction with this retreat, or for the adequacy or availability of any first aid or medical care, or the negligent provision of first aid or medical care by it or by its guides or agents, participants, or by any physician, emergency care facility or any other person.
That being said, we have integrity and will endeavour to provide you with the services mentioned and hopefully exceed your expectations.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
- If payment of either the deposit or the balance is not received by the due date YOMAD Academy reserves the right to change the charges. THE DEPOSIT IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
- YOMAD Academy shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- YOMAD Academy can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organise and inform us only of accurate arrival time.
- If for any reason beyond our control, e.g. venue issues, YOMAD Academy reserves the right to change the date and/or the location. YOMAD Academy shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
- Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements
- YOMAD Academy reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
- The customer shall not use the property of Salty Breeze Bali except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Salty Breeze Bali and its guests, staff or owners.
- We do not allow loud music and try to maintain a peaceful vibe. However, we have no control over the noise that may be generated by a traditional festival. Also, on occasion, our neighbours or others on the beach may have a celebration which we must tolerate or embrace.
- YOMAD Academy reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property of Salty Breeze Bali or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and neither YOMAD Academy nor Salty Breeze Bali shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- YOMAD Academy cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- YOMAD Academy retains all copyright licence rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
- During the retreat, the teacher team of YOMAD Academy and/or the staff of Salty Breeze Bali might take pictures and/or record videos. You agree, by signing the liability waiver, that YOMAD Academy and Salty Breeze Bali are allowed to use these pictures and videos on social media and/or for marketing purpose on their webpage.
- The infinity pool of Salty Breeze Bali is reserved for the guest of the pool room. All the other students are allowed to use the pool of the surf camp nearby.
- YOMAD Academy reserves the right of only offering three single rooms in total.
- Check-in time at Salty Breeze Bali is at 3 pm and check out the latest by 12pm.
- The maximum amount of the students for the Reconnect Retreat will be 19 students.
- The minimum amount of the students for the Reconnect Retreat will be 10 students. In case of fewer than 10 students alternative arrangements will be offered. We do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
I HAVE READ CAREFULLY THE INFORMATION REGARDING THE RECONNECT RETREAT AND THE REGISTRATION FORM INCLUDING THE LIABILITY WAIVER, AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THEIR CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THEY CONTAIN RELEASES, EXEMPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, AND ARE PART OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF AND YOMAD ACADEMY, SABINE STEENAERTS AND KATHRIN SEIDL, AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Conditions of Travel
As an applicant/participant of the Reconnect Retreat it is your responsibility:
- To read and understand the conditions set out on this page and in the liability waiver.
- To understand and accept that the paid deposit is not refundable
- To be fit and prepared physically in time for the trip.
- To be ready to share and receive from others who will be travelling with you.
- To be aware of and minimize your impact on local people and communities to which we will travel.
- To treat all we meet, and the environment as well, with respect. We encourage you to have an attitude of flexibility. Our intention is to give you an experience of life in a different culture. It is your responsibility to be adequately outfitted for Yoga practice.
- Sabine Steenaerts and Kathrin Seidl are not qualified first aid or medical care providers and can assume no liability to provide first aid or medical care.
- Sabine Steenaerts and Kathrin Seidl reserve the right at any time to decline to accept or retain and to disqualify from the trip or any portion of the trip any person(s) whose conduct impedes the trip’s normal operation or the rights, welfare, enjoyment of the trip of other members or who is physically unfit or at risk for the rigours of all or a portion of the trip.
- Refunds for unused services will not be given under such circumstances.
- Sabine Steenaerts and Kathrin Seidl reserve the right to postpone the retreat if anything out of their control, e.g a pandemic, will be happening. The Retreat has to happen within 16months.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day you have submitted your application and paid the deposit.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (YOMAD Academy – Commtribe Ltd., Vasileos Evagorou 2, Apartment No. 101a, 6023 Larnaca Cyprus; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or E-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the deposit, apply:
- Cancellation fees till 21st of January 2021 will be 50%
- Cancellation fees till 21st of February 2021 will be 75%
- Cancellation fees up from 8th of March 2021 will be 100%
I understand the cancellation fees and I accept that after the 7th of March 2021 the retreat fees are non-refundable.
No one books a retreat with the intention of cancelling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance.
Travel insurance should also be purchased to cover medical expenses in the event of an accident while on the retreat. Most travel insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation. Be aware that it is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies.
Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits can be given for failure to attend classes or failure to complete the retreat, or for arriving late or leaving early. We reserve the right to cancel retreats with inadequate participant interest, in which case all money paid to YOMAD Academy and their teacher team will not be refunded.
Notification of cancellation will occur at least 1 month prior to retreat start date. YOMAD Academy and their teacher team cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses, such as airline tickets due to changes in itineraries or retreat cancellations.
I understand that the retreat fees that I pay are including the accommodation, breakfast and dinner buffet and all of the classes provided by RECONNECT retreat. Any additional food or drinks, surf lessons, private sessions, treatments etc. are not included in the retreat fees and need to be paid extra.
I understand that YOMAD, Sabine Steenaerts or Kathrin Seidl are providing teachings and not acting as a tour guide or medical/psychological professional.
With my booking and payment of the YOMAD RECONNECT retreat, I will automatically agree to this conditions, if nothing else is agreed.