DIVE DEEP ALIGNMENT & ADJUSTMENT
ONLINE MASTERY COURSE
This course is for you, if…
FIT INTO EVERY LIFESTYLE
- your current work situation doesn’t allow you to take time off for a training or you just haven't found the perfect schedule for you yet.
- you are a parent and can’t stay away from home for long?
- you are a parent on a longer maternity leave who is looking into new lines of work.
- you would like to save travel costs and are looking for an online course
- you have a limited budget
- you prefer learning alone on your own pace
- your health condition does not allow you to travel abroad and to do an intense in-person training
- you want to save the time you would spend traveling back and forth to the studio for other things
- you want to learn in English to feel confident to teach around the globe
- you can’t afford to take all of your holiday from work for a training and it would be easier to study from home
- you are seeking to enrich your own yoga practice, to get a better understanding of the human body and to increase your self-confidence to offer hands-on adjustments.
- you are older than 18 years and simply want to get to know yourself better. Yoga is a path that can change your life forever.
- you want to unlock internal blockages and change your beliefs and habits that no longer serve you.
- you want to get back into teaching after a break.
- you are in a difficult phase in your life . This course can help you to start your healing process.
- you are looking for personal growth and want to become more fulfilled, happier, lighter and focused in life.
- you are looking for another perspective on your own life. You are ready to enter the path of a happy life.
- you want to connect with people with the same vibration and frequency. You want to find or build a community around you that shares the same vibe.
- you have been practicing yoga for years and feeling called to get to the next level.
- you want to improve your asana practice.
- you want to be part of a community that makes the world a better place.
- you already did an in-person TTC and want to refresh your knowledge and learn new skills.
- you are a student & teacher, who wants to integrate yoga into your profession.
- you are for example a coach, guidance counselor, health student or professor.