The YOMAD Teacher Training 200h online is an international certified Online Yoga Teacher Training.
Our Yoga course focuses on Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga practice (as a Yoga Style).
To help you to perceive the distinction of the different traditions, practices and styles, it introduces and themes a variety of other Yoga styles. The idea is to get a wide overview and better understanding of Yoga in general, still focusing on Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga style.
We use different tools, such as videos, PowerPoint slide shows, online lectures (webinars) etc. to make the content interesting and accessible to you. With the help of multiple units, we will guide you step by step through the 12 sections. We will keep you motivated. How?
How to keep YOU going:
- After every unit you have to submit to an assignment
- After every section there will be a short examen to check in if you have understood everything correctly
- You will get our informative and detailed manual step by step with each section to re-read the information
- The full manual is downloadable and you can use it whenever you need it, even in 25 years 😉
- We offer bonus material, such as extra videos if you are one of the fast students; meaning you will be finished with the sections before the deadline
- We invite you to our Yomad academy community. Here you have 24hrs a day to exchange with other students
- On top we have a Facebook group where we will share video material, blogs and links to interesting videos
- We will have webinars and on top you can book one on one session with your teachers
- You will get homework and you have to send some videos to us, e.g. you as the teacher teaching your friends
- We ask you to attend in person Yoga classes and to collect stamps for each class (in 6 month you should have collected 30 stamps)
- If we start to miss you, because you are offline for a while, we will get in touch with you
- You will get a reminder via Email if a deadline is close
- In the end of the course there will be a theory and practical examen which you have to pass to get your certificate
- Yoga means to unite, and so we would ask you to find a few friends to work with (for some homework you will need a partner)
- WE LOVE COMMUNITIES! For some assignments you have to find friends from the course to work with
- We will always start on the first of every second month to collect some friends for a shared journey
In the end of the course you run through a final exam, to finish your training with a Yoga alliance certificate to be able to teach all over the world.
- Minimum 3 months with the amount of weekly 10-15 hours.
- Maximum 12 months to finish the total course.
|Section 1: Get started|
|Unit 1 – Course overview||00:12:00|
|Unit 2 – Meet our amazing team and get started||00:10:00|
|Section 2: The Yoga Tree|
|Unit 1 – Introduction||00:10:00|
|Unit 2 – The history of Yoga||00:20:00|
|Unit 3 – Modern Yoga styles||00:10:00|
|Unit 4 – The nomad lifestyle||00:00:00|
|Section 3: The art of touch part 1|
|Section 4: Basic Anatomy|
|Unit 1 Introduction to Anatomy||00:00:00|
|Unit 2 The Skeletal System||00:00:00|
|Unit 3 Joints||00:00:00|
|Unit 4 Movement Limitating Factors||00:00:00|
|Unit 5 The Muscular System||00:00:00|
|Section 5: The Yoga Sutras|
|Section 6: Test|
|Unit 1 – Test 1||00:10:00|
|Unit 2 – Test 2||00:00:00|
|Quiz Section 6||00:00:00|